A100 3.5 A900 HUD Head-Up Display Car-styling Hud Display Overspeed Warning Windshield Projector Alarm System Universal Auto
1. WiiYii CAR 100% Brand Guarantee
2. Safty driving, Keep your eyes ahead, No need to down your head to see Dashboard while driving
3.Nano-technology to eliminate double reflections, more clarity
4. Easy to Install, Only need connect the HUD with Car OBD port by OBD cable, HUD will display when car engine on / off
5. Over-time driving Alarm, Low Voltage Alarm, Over-speed Alarm, High temperature Alarm, Engine faulty Alarm
6. KMH & MPH Switch Freely.
7. Compatiable for: Cars in OBD II Standard (after 2007 years)（Diesel cars, pure electric cars, hybrid cars cannot be used）
8. Installation position: On Center Console
9. Connection: Connect with Car OBD port
10. Display information: speed, RPM, water temperature, voltage, single driving distance, low voltage alarm, high water temperature alarm, over speed alarm, freely switch between kilometers & miles.
11. Multi-color design makes the screen clearer and easier to read
12. 5-level brightness adjustment, automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode
short pull up to switch display mode
mode 1: Speed + RPM
mode 2: Speed + Water Temperature
mode 3: speed
mode 4: Speed+ RPM + Water Temperature
1* HUD body,
1* OBD data line,
1* reflection film,
1* anti-slip mat,
1* English Manual
Screen size:3.5 inch
Product size:90x54x12 mm
Product weight: 40g
Incompatible models (will updated…) But you can choose our GPS HUD
Chevrolet Niva 2019 Nissan Altima 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2015 Nissan tiida 2011 lada samara 2014/ 2007
fortuner 2010 KIA RIO Sedan AT 2015 mitsubishi outlander premium 2019 Mitsubishi Pajero 2007 glc 2020
Subaru Forester 2010( EU version and TLC Prado 120, EU version)……
Diesel vehicles, hybrid vehicles can only use GPS A900 is not compatible
GEYIREN New A900 HUD Head Up Display Car-styling Hud Display Overspeed Warning Windshield Projector Alarm System Universal Auto
FAQs (Solution for Common Problems):
1.The screen without any display,and no electricity
Start the car engine;check if the OBD cable line is tight;please pull down the OBD cable several times to confirm;check if HUD power switch turns on. If no display still,please test the device on a different car, analyze whether the car OBD diagnostic interface is good, if it is not good,please repair it and try again.
2.When HUD power on, HUD only shows the car voltage and be automatic power off after 30 seconds driving.
HUD is only suitable for cars with OBD2 agreement and EU-OBD agreement（Other region:after 07 years ）（Diesel cars, pure electric cars, hybrid cars cannot be used）
HUD Products donnot support JOBD and OBDI and recommended test for another car.
a.First check the speed unit is correct or not, the speed unit can switch into KM/H and MPH, short press in the wave button to switch between KM/H and MPH
b.When HUD is power on,vertical press the setting button for 5 seconds to enter into the menu options, find Speed Adjustment,up or down the setting button to increase or decrease the value according to the difference until it shows correct one.After adjustment, vertical press in 5 seconds to save it.
4.Wrong operation lead to crashes. Or inaccurate datas
Do a reset setting.